Monday, March 15, 2010

Oiii It's my new Apple MAC

Hello everyone.. Its the third week of March and this month i got two new gadget.. Its a ipod touch and the latest one is Apple MAC.. Oii MAC is in the house.. Damn im so so happy to get this gadget.. Finally i get one of my wishlist since entah tahun berapa kah Hahahaa.. I get this MAC masa Saturday petang di AV Electronics Kiulap..
Its white colour and ofcourse my favourite colour at the moment.. Dont expect i took a good quality picture of this MAC.. Anyway recently i just edit my video from my JVC handycam, its a first trial plg nie, jgn expect video ani GOOD QUALITY jua because i just started jua. So im hoping more video kan di edit lepas ani because i love the video thing since sekolah sudah.. So you guys enjoy my trip to Pulau Manukan ya..

Seee yaaa...!!!!!!!!

No comments: