Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tribute to LoveDear @ Dk. Siti Sya Izza...We Always Miss You LoveDear..

26th January 2010.

Hari ani Selasa 26hb Jan 2010 at around 4pm, me and Kasihz went to RIPAS Hospital melawat LoveDear sakit arah Wad ICU. Bila sampai sana, I have no idea how to describe cemana LD look like. Mukanya pucat, tangannya sejuk, hos kena sambung sana-sini and all her family members around her membacakan Yassin. At around 4.30pm cematu, all of us yang di luar wad kena panggil masuk pasal LD berkeadaan nazak sudah. I ran to the room too to see how’s her condition. Everybody was cry, the nurse sama doctor try so hard to do their best untuk selamatkan LD.
This picture was taken masa KFM Gathering on 29hb June 2008 di Bandar..

As I remember around 4.40pm cematu she was passed away sudah and all my nerves were shaking pasal benar-benar nda pecaya what I see depan mata. LD meninggal dunia and all memories with her semua ter-flash back. I remember masa first time met her di Ayamku Restaurant, Grand City Hotel. She and geng-geng KFM yang lain wait me pasal masa atu I was shooting for iklan safety belt. Oh no she left us sudah….

LD selalu call me say “Hii kambang, bila turun ke Bandar lunch sama kami” Heheheee.. I remember she call me the word kambang and she used to call me lepas Rampai Pagi program,katanya “Aiii c-kambang ah lampuhhh jua” Heheheee… Kalau nda silap, last year I met her she asked for contoh skrip drama tv. I gave her the skrip and she did it.. Palingg last I met her is last year masa lunch lepas kursus di IPA. Durang lunch di Escapade Gadong and that time I don’t know makan sushi and pakai chopstick punnn nda pandai. Heheheee.. Aku masih ingat ia suapkan salmon sushi to me.. And I know semua atu hanya tinggal kenangan saja.


-- I'm going to miss you.. I wont forget the moment you suapkan sushi pasal masa atu aku nda pandai makan sushi.. Now i know makan sushi sudah.. Grenti lepas ani i will remember you when i see chopstick.. Heheee...

This picture taken masa Hari Raya 16th October 2007, masa atu open house di rumah Allahyarhamah di Mata-Mata.. We have a big laugh masa atu, banyak makan, banyak cerita pasal sudah ramai berkumpul.. Ada Kasihz, ada Kumbang Bini, ada Jerry, Jason King, Ikan Masin Bini dengan lakinya.. Semua chatters chatters lama saja sini....



To anak LD, si Matin sama si Bobo yang cute atu, its hard to believe all this happen suddenly. Be strong saja and rajin-rajin bacakan Yassin untuk mama. Your mama is such a good friend of us..

Lastly semoga roh Allahyarhamah di tempatkan ke dalam golongan mereka yang beriman, semoga Allah SWT menerima semua kebaikannya dan mengampunkan dosa-dosa Allahyarhamah. Kenangan bersama Allahyarhamah nda mungkin dilupakan sampai bila-bila and gambar-gambar yang pernah diambil dulu atu saja sebagai pengubat rindu.


Al-Fatihah….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenapa ia meninggal? al fatihah to her..

Airil Shamril said...

Ia meninggal pasal lukemia.. I was infront of her masa ia nazak and masa ia meninggal.. So sad to see..

Anonymous said...

Hi Brothers n Sisters

Looks like www.blogger.com may be a considerable forum for me
I am lucky to have found it.


Who knows what happens next... All I know is: If you are willing to admit faults, you have one less fault to admit. :


Lol!

Anybody like Jet Engines


Looking forward to a good long sojourn here!

South Carolina,Johnsonville

Anonymous said...


[url=http://shensacens.soup.io/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyie.xanga.com/770840293/sacs-%C3%A0-main-herm%C3%A8s-sont-la-mode-des-add-ons-que-les-femmes-ne-peuvent-plus-sen-passer/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Germany/Berlin/Berlin/blog-763293.html][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyi.freeblog.hu/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacens.bcz.com/2012/12/22/comprendre-le-droit-corporatif-et-commercial/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]