Monday, February 15, 2010

I Went To Product Mukim and Kampung Exhibition Today!!!

Happy Chinese New Year untuk kaum cina di Brunei or di mana saja mereka berada. Its public holiday today and its a gooddddd gooddddd time to relax-ing or plan to go mana-mana. Well actually today i dont have anything to do and no live broadcast today jua. Sooo.. Yesterday i planned kan ke Temburong arah Belais Buda-Buda, this kampung have won ACK yesterday and its really attract me to go there sekali to see 'how lawa' the kampung is. Since i woke-up late today, so nda sempat lah pigi Temburong. I havent go to Temburong lama sudah and kinda miss that place sometimes. Its my first time to see this exhibition sini and nda crowded. Yahoo, senang mengambar..
I said to my mama, "Mama, you mau ke ICC liat pameran?" and she said "Bah manasaja".. Around 2.30pm we bertolak dari rumah and zoom to ICC. Equipt with my camera as usual and snap snap snapp maca biasa.
I took a clser look at the exhibition. All four district showcase their product. Every kampung here try their best to attract the visitor with their keistimewaan tersendiri. The background over here really make me loves the pictures and the colour. I asked my friend to gambarkan myself here at the nice background of Kuala Belait and Tutong.

Aku rindu Temburong!!!!
These gorgeous women and guy datang dari Kampung Bukit and kawasan sekitarnya. They have the talent and the energy to produced handycraft product..

There you go. This are the product yg kena buat oleh bisdurang. I'm sure its not easy to do all this stuff. I have witnessed cara membuat kraftangan cemani before..




Anyway peoples, thats all for now. Oh for your information, pameran produk kampung ani kena rasmikan oleh His Majesty Sultan on Saturday 13th February 2010. Together we support the effort done by MPK and MPM and this visit was one of my support to them.

BRAVO you Bruneian...

No comments: