Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Enjoyed The Dragon and Lion Dance... Roarrr!!!!

Its been a week sudah Chinese New Year celebration ani and im still cant get enough lion dance show Hahahaaa… Di KB payah ku tejumpa this dance show pasal jarang kan kedapatan. Ada sekali atu kedapatan BUT I forgot my camera. Entah kenapa tia kah gatalll hari atu terlupa membawa camera ah .. Benci ku……



Well luckily pagi ani something happen on my way kan having breakfast. Hahahaa… On my way balik ke Tutong after news, c-Kasihz call me and kan membawa breakfast macam biasa. Katanya ia kan tgl kan kreta for car wash di mana-mana kawasan di town atu. She ended menyuci di Serambangun and I picked her sana. When we reached town, matanya taranggg nampak lion dance depan kedai sungai sebelah Hongkong Bank. Hahahaa… Nda kami jadi breakfast, kami bubut lion dance atu LOL!!!


Im so so excited to see the dance show. Im the one who took the picture and she the one took the video. Hahahaa.. Hari ani I bring my camera.. LUCKY!!!

I asked one of the orang kuat arah lion dance atu and he said lepas ani drg ke Hua Hoo pasal ada big show sana combined dgn students dari KB. Waaa… Now we head down to Hua Hoo Petani Mall and wait for the show kan 30 minutes..







Anyway enjoy with the pictures.. Thanks to the peoples di Hua Hoo for giving me excess to enter the area and took the pictures for the news..

Happy Chinese New Year.. Roarrr!!!!!!

No comments: