Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pulau Manukan.. Here I Come..

Hello everyone.. Now im back to activate this blog. Sorry lama nda mem-blog ani, been damam for a week ariatunya, entah nda tau dimana silapnya sampai demam berat atu.


Anyway let me share with you one of my amazing vacation recently. I went to Kota Kinabalu masa 21st January last month until 24th January, 4days in KK were not enough for me but i have to going back home jua pasal im getting homesick since the 2nd day. We reached KK malam Thursday 21st and went to Pulau Manukan on Saturday 23rd January morning.

Dari Centrepoint we jalan kaki to The Jesselton Point which takes about 20-30 minutes walking, peoples say "lama jua jalan kaki". Yeah but you have friends around you and time goes very fast sampai nda terasa that you walked more than 3 km to reach Jesselton Points. We reach J.S around 10+ and looked for Thaddius, my new friend that i know who arranged out trip to Manukan. After get our boat ticket and the snorkling set di jetty, we departed to Manukan. About 10-15 peoples in the boat and all of us have to wear the life jacket for safety reason (you wont get drown kalau gugur, Hahahaaa!!!)

Pulau Manukan, here i come.. I have travel from Brunei just want to see you Hahahaaa... What a nice weather that day. Cuacanya redup, mendung and nda panas. The sea level is just OK and since it was Saturday, its crowded with peoples. When we enter the island, we paid RM3 (they asked me to pay RM3 because they thought im one of the Malaysian Hahahaaa...) After looked for a good location, kami drop barang di pondok and start to changed clothes.

I sit for a while and say to myself "I cant believe in here, i've been travelling this far sudah".. Ahhh forget it, let have some fun..

After spend around 2-5 hours snorkling, i took a look around the pulau and start snapping pictures. YES its a nice pulau indeed. They got lots of facilities here from public phone, mini shops, toilet, information desk and many more.. Whats more? Entah Hahahaaa..............
















Spending time dari pagi ke petang di sini was so fantastic, amazing, great and fun. I forget all the works waiting for me in Brunei Hahahaa... And i forgot that i have to read the news next week in the studio Hahahaaa.....








5pm was the last pick-up from the island to Jesselton Point. At 4.15pm we all took a shower, packing semua barang and went to the jetty waiting for our boat. The sea level rise sudah and still i can see the fish, the corals.. Waiting for the boat giving me chances to took pictures of myself around the jetty, the jetty was niceand clean..

It's 5pm and i have to say GOODBYE to Pulau Manukan. Don't worry, i'll be back here soon, very soon Hahahaaa...

Bye everyone. Thats the trip story for ya Hahahaa.....

No comments: